On or from the estate, or in the area
- Bird watching
- Bowls, tennis and golf at local clubs
- Cycling and mountain biking
- Fishing (sea and river)
- Game viewing safaris in this malaria-free area either in private reserves such as the local Kariega or Sibuya Game Reserves, and the Addo National Park which is 100kms away.
- Health Spas in the area
- Horse Trails on the local beaches (overnight also available)
- Hiking/Nature Walking
- Swimming, surfing, snorkeling and wave sports
- Water skiing
- For those who simply wish to relax, our well appointed rooms, and a number of areas in the garden, offer the opportunity for reading, bird watching or just taking in the tranquil surroundings.